ON DEMAND: Watch the session live and chat directly with the speaker, or catch up at a time that suits you.
- Standard Pass: watch on demand until 23 April
- Pro Pass: watch on demand until 23 May (+ access all workshops)
The 5 Pillars of Business-Aligned People Analytics
Challenges that are faced:
- People Analytics seen as not providing significant business value
- People Analytics leaders’ challenge is in knowing how to create significant business value.
The session will explain and explore 5 key skills that create business value:
- Be a business partner
- Think like a sales representative
- Deliver products, not projects
- Provide context-specific decision-support
- Democratise personalised insights.
- Understanding of the five pillars of business-aligned People Analytics
- Real examples of how People Analytics leaders have created more business value
- Practical tips on how to get started.
Share this session:
Stacia Sherman Garr
Co-founder and Principal Analyst, RedThread Research
Stacia is a researcher and thought leader on employee engagement/experience, leadership, D&I, people analytics, and HR technology.
A frequent speaker and writer, her work has been featured in Fortune, Forbes, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal as well as in numerous HR trade publications. She has been listed as a Top 100 influencer in HR Technology and in D&I.
Stacia co-founded RedThread Research in 2018, after leading talent and workforce research for eight years at Bersin by Deloitte.
Before Bersin, Stacia spent nearly five years conducting research and creating learning content for the Corporate Leadership Council, part of CEB/Gartner.
She has an MBA from the University of California, Berkeley, and a master’s degree from the London School of Economics.