· People Analytics Forum ·
Don't just be part of the audience - be part of the conversation
Inspiring keynotes · Immersive panel discussions · Peer-to-peer roundtables · Honest, practical case studies
Exhibition and demos of emerging technology · Networking with international analytics professionals
What is your Focus in HR and Analytics?
Building from zero, applying big company lessons on a small scale, navigating politics & privacy issues
From HR insight to business operations, quantifying corporate values, measuring the employee lifecycle
Using AI, building a bespoke ecosystem, use non-conventional data sources, controlling uncertainty
Leaving the HR silo and embracing Enterprise Analytics, Digital Transformation in the workforce
"I really liked the atmosphere, the chairs did an excellent job. HR really is the place to be right now."
- Senior Director HR, Cisco @ People Analytics Forum 2017
- Hear inspiring stories from all stages of analytics maturity
- Choose sessions to match your own professional scope and sophistication
- Join a variety of discussions with your peers who are in a similar position
- Discuss common challenges, share your ideas, and find solutions together.
World-Class Speaker Panel
- from the UK, Europe, the US, and Asia
From some of the world's biggest brands, traditional and high-growth companies, SMEs and start-ups, and public sector / charity / NGOs.
Honest case studies and insight from all kinds of organisation, at all stages of the journey - everyone has a story to tell.
Practical and value-driven, to give you real and actionable ideas, and inspire the peer-to-peer discussions that follow each presentation and panel.