HRevolution 1|04 – The Competitive Value of People Analytics
with Max Blumberg, People Analytics Advisor
Strategic HCM Consultant
Talent Management & OD Consultant
With co-hosts Kevyn Ricini (ADP) and Chris Darone
The #HRevolution is a show leading the revolution of HR for the future evolution of business and work.
Join us as we sit down with leaders in the field and learn from their stories, findings, skills, and ideas on the future of work, inspiring the future generation of HR leaders.
This week, Kevyn and Chris are joined by Max Blumberg on a personal, insightful and humorous journey through People Analytics.
They explore the importance of using human capital data and analytics to influence company stakeholders, improve organisational capabilities, and drive greater Human Capital Return on Investment (HCROI).
In the conversation:
- The evolution of People Analytics, from theory to critical business process
- How to effectively connect the academic world to the business world through the scientific method
- Going from descriptive, prescriptive and predictive analytics to multi-level modelling to provide real value
- Why Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning can be both useful and dangerous as the Future of Work evolves
- What HR professionals need to know when implementing a People Analytics process in their organisation.
- Plus many other threads and tangents…
Max Blumberg, PhD is founder of the Blumberg Partnership, a Top 50 People Analytics consultancy that delivers global analytics and salesforce solutions to organisations like Nestle, Lloyds Register, the BBC, Rentokil Initial, Barclays Corporate and the CIPD.
Prior to this, Max worked as a management consultant at Accenture, after which he founded and successfully exited a technology start-up. In addition to his commercial work, Max is also a Visiting Professor at Leeds University Business School and a Visiting Researcher at Goldsmiths, University of London.