Buyers’ free passes are subsidised by exhibitors, in exchange for meeting with them during the event, with a genuine willingness to consider their services for purchase. We therefore ask all Buyers to agree to these terms and conditions:
- Meetings must be scheduled in advance of the conference via the online meetings portal.
- Buyers must ensure their online profile is complete and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
- Buyers must attend the meetings scheduled, and ensure that the exhibitor scans their badge QR code and signs their meeting schedule.
- Buyers must hand their fully signed meeting schedule to the Registration Desk before leaving in order to fulfil their commitment under the agreement.
- Failure to attend all meetings and provide the completed signed form will constitute a failure to fulfil the commitment.
- In the event of failure to fulfil the commitment or abide by the terms and conditions, the Buyer agrees to purchase a General Pass at the full rate of £895 + VAT, and to make payment to Tucana (UK) Ltd within 30 days of the event.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard Terms & Conditions, which apply to all registrations.
For further information, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 290 3221.