Advance to Next-Generation People Analytics
London, 19 February 2019
People Analytics is entering a new era. The highest-performing organisations have been shown to be those that are investing in advancing a data-driven approach to managing and growing their workforce.
But how often are they willing to share the secrets of their success?
Join this exclusive masterclass with one of the world’s leading practitioners of People Analytics since 1999, who most recently built Apple’s capability in this area. Learn about how leading organisations are taking People Analytics to the next level.
Amit Mohindra, former leader of People Analytics at Apple Inc., presents a full-day course for People Analytics specialists and leaders, where he will explain some of the advanced practices that are transforming People Analytics today – the approaches, data sources, tools and strategies that are driving success globally.
- Leaders and senior specialists in HR Analytics, HRIS, Finance and wider business analytics
- HR domain leaders with a reasonable level of analytics sophistication
- Any industry, any company size
- Analytics professionals looking to advance their use of workforce data in driving their business forward.
- Overview of some of the latest practices, tools and techniques that you can use right away to be more effective
- Understand the shifting landscape of privacy, compliance and ethics in people data handling
- Connecting analytics to the daily realities of your customers, and turning resistance into engagement
- The language of finance: translating what you do into a commercial framework
- New data sources that are being discovered and exploited, both internal and external
- Strategic forecasting by harnessing public big data, including social media trends
- Creating a community of practice with business analytics teams to share models and technologies
- How AI is changing the way HR interacts with customers, and the data this can provide
- Modelling and controlling uncertainty to provide long term strategic insight
- Practice what you've learned: work in groups and solve real and hypothetical business challenges
- Get 1-to-1 coaching from Amit, and challenge him with your own scenarios and dilemmas
- Use the interactive workshop format to make concepts concrete and embed the knowledge.
This is an exclusive opportunity to meet and learn from one of the world's leading figures in People Analytics,
who shares the discoveries and practices that have been powering
People Analytics at some of the world's most iconic organisations.
19 February 2019
Strictly limited to 15 places per course
One-Day Masterclass for People Analytics Professionals and Leaders
Learn from Apple's former People Analytics leader.
Get 1-on-1 guidance from Amit Mohindra, and learn how some highly successful companies have optimised their workforce and delivered growth through data-driven people decisions.
Discover implementable approaches, holistic mindsets, and practical techniques and technologies that Amit has used in different situations and companies, ranging from 500 employees to hundreds of thousands of employees.
Benefit from Amit's 20 years' experience in People Analytics, building high-performing teams, integrating with Finance, elevating HR and teaching People Analytics within companies and at leading universities.
Learn from each other.
Meet with other HR and Analytics leaders, managers and professionals in a variety of industries, but all embracing the same challenge of helping their organisation grow through smart, data-driven HR.
Find out how your peers (and competitors) are solving the same challenges and finding new solutions.
Get access to an international network of HR and Analytics professionals and leaders, and begin making connections that could lead to new opportunities and big advancements in your career.