Leading HR in the Age of Analytics
London, 21 February 2019
The future of HR is in People Analytics. This means the future leaders of HR will be those practitioners with an understanding of analytics, and of its use in business.
As data science transforms every area of the organisation, how does today's HR leader sharpen their skills to leap ahead as a practitioner and leader?
Join this exclusive masterclass with one of the world’s leading practitioners of People Analytics since 1999, who most recently built Apple’s capability in this area. Learn about how leading organisations are taking People Analytics to the next level.
Amit Mohindra, former leader of People Analytics at Apple Inc. presents a full-day course designed for non-technical HR leaders to boost their understanding of data handling and analytics as applied in HR.
- CHRO, HR VP, HR Director, Head of HR, senior HRBP - generalists as well as specialists in the many subdomains of HR
- Senior HR and other business leaders who want to understand and exploit the tactical and strategic power of workforce data
- Any industry, any company size, and any level of analytics sophistication.
- The principles of analytics in business via the “human capital” paradigm; how to conduct a strategic environmental scan for a sustainable analytics initiative
- The application of analytics across the employee life-cycle and how to build an “employee sensing” capability to know how your employees think and feel
- An explanation of how analytics can either replace or complement workforce planning and how then to improve talent outcomes and manage workforce cost
- An overview of HR Analytics tools, both commercial and open-source, and key metrics to choose the right analytics technology platform for your organisation.
- What skills and specialities you need in your team, how to build an analytics roadmap, and how to maintain the pace and direction of your project
- Identifying the primary set of people metrics and introducing them into the business dialog at the C-suite and Board levels
- Securing the support of the CFO, with the language and metrics that they follow, to align on workforce planning and secure HR analytics investment
- Privacy and ethics: empathising with your internal customers and wider workforce, and turning resistance into engagement.
- Practice what you've learned: work in groups and solve real and hypothetical business challenges
- Get 1-to-1 coaching from Amit, and challenge him with your own scenarios and dilemmas
- Use the interactive workshop format to make concepts concrete and embed the knowledge.
This is an exclusive opportunity to meet and learn from one of the world's leading figures in People Analytics,
who shares the discoveries and practices that have been powering
People Analytics at some of the world's most iconic organisations.
Thursday 21 February
Strictly limited to 15 places per course
One-Day Masterclass for People Analytics Professionals and Leaders
Learn from Apple's former People Analytics leader.
Get 1-on-1 guidance from Amit Mohindra, and learn how highly successful companies have optimised their workforce and delivered growth through data-driven people decisions.
Discover implementable approaches, holistic mindsets, and practical techniques and technologies that Amit has used in different situations and companies, ranging from 500 employees to hundreds of thousands of employees.
Benefit from Amit's 20 years' experience in People Analytics, building high-performing teams, integrating with Finance, elevating HR and teaching People Analytics within companies and at leading universities.
Learn from each other.
Meet with other HR and Analytics leaders, managers and professionals in a variety of industries, but all embracing the same challenge of helping their organisation grow through smart, data-driven HR.
Find out how your peers (and competitors) are
solving the same challenges and finding new solutions.
Get access to an international network of HR and Analytics professionals and leaders, and begin making connections that could lead to new opportunities and big advancements in your career.