Episode 8: Exploring the Links between Culture, Engagement and Business Performance
Weekly discussions with leading practitioners, thought leaders, academics and tech pioneers.
This week, Max Blumberg chats with Niall Cluley, former Global HR Director of Fitness First, about the critical link between culture and employee engagement, and how this ultimately impacts on business performance. Hear his thoughts on why it’s critical to get to grips with the links between engagement and performance, along with his approach and lessons learnt whilst at Fitness First.
In this week’s podcast you’ll hear Niall and Max discuss:
- Why it is critical to get to grips with the links between behaviour and performance
- How HR teams approach this challenge
- A case study of the approach and lessons learnt at Fitness First
- HR and data – what the challenges and opportunities are
- 5 tops tips for measuring and linking engagement to business performance
The People Analytics Podcast provides weekly episodes of lively chat with David Green or Max Blumberg and a variety of HR and Analytics experts and leading practitioners, on all kinds of current and fascinating topics around data-driven HR, workforce planning and new technology.