Episode 7: The People Analytics Journey at Cisco
How one of the world’s leading tech firms is forging ahead with data-driven recruiting and workforce planning
Weekly discussions with leading practitioners, thought leaders, academics and tech pioneers; this week, David Green chats with Ian Bailie about his personal journey in becoming a People Analytics leader at a global tech company, as well as the company’s journey in becoming a leader in this space, using analytics across the talent lifecycle.
The People Analytics Podcast provides weekly episodes of lively chat with David Green or Max Blumberg and a variety of HR and Analytics experts and leading practitioners, on all kinds of current and fascinating topics around data-driven HR, workforce planning and new technology.
The People Analytics Journey at Cisco
Cisco Systems is one of the most recognisable brands in the technology industry, and Ian plays a very senior role in ensuring they are able to capture the very best talent in a notoriously competitive industry. He talks with David Green about:
- Why People Analytics is important for HR and the business
- The journey so far at Cisco, and what’s on the horizon
- Some of the challenges that have been overcome
- How the People Analytics team is organised
- Advice for practitioners and organisations looking to get started
- What the next trends are likely to be in the People Analytics space
- A preview of Ian’s session at the upcoming People Analytics Forum in November.